“If you could buy only one book that would comprehensively cover everything you need to know about managing your personal finances, get The Quiet Millionaire by Brett Wilder. Take your time, read it slowly, make copious notes in the margins, and discuss Brett’s suggestions with family, colleagues and friends.”
—-Bill Bailey, J.D., Ph.D., Host of It’s Your Money Radio Show/National Radio Network
If you want to take control over your financial future, the highly acclaimed book, THE QUIET MILLIONAIRE reveals what you need to know to eliminate financial stress and accumulate wealth for a lifetime of security and independence. Author Brett Wilder, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with over forty years of professional financial advisory experience, has helped thousands of people achieve their financial goals with his straightforward and comprehensive advice on everything from investing, business ownership transitioning, paying for college, to estate and retirement planning. In THE QUIET MILLIONAIRE he explains how to:
- Optimize cash flow to pay current expenses and fund future goals and objectives,
- Manage debt most advantageously,
- Reduce taxes while working and during retirement
- Accumulate money for college tuition and retirement income,
- Acquire the right types of insurance protection, including long-term care insurance,
- Build and transition business ownership for maximum value,
- Structure a diversified investment portfolio that builds and preserves wealth,
- Keep from running out of money during your lifetime, and
- Find a qualified, competent financial advisor.
Wilder’s proven strategies for building and preserving wealth over time will give you the tools and the knowledge to become a quiet millionaire® and achieve your lifelong financial goals and objectives – whether on your own or by working with a financial advisor. Loaded with valuable tips for growing and maintaining wealth throughout one’s life, THE QUIET MILLIONAIRE is a straightforward, easy-to-understand, and ongoing reference resource for a complete financial planning program and diversified investment management.
THE QUIET MILLIONAIRE was honored for the 2007 Axiom Business Book Award for Personal Finance and the 2008 IPPY Bronze Medal in the category of Finance/Investment/Economics.